A few problems with mail and web

im using cloudflare , ssl are activated on hestia panel …some one can helpme?

if i click on "Use Lets Encrypt to obtain SSL certificate " show erro 400

my installation

bash hst-install.sh --apache no --nginx yes --phpfpm yes --multiphp yes --vsftpd yes --proftpd no --named yes --mysql yes --postgresql no --exim yes --dovecot yes --clamav no --spamassassin no --iptables yes --fail2ban yes --quota no --api yes --force no --interactive yes --port 6660 --hostname site.com.br --email admin@… --password … --lang pr-BR
instalando - bash hst-install.sh -f -y no -e admin@… -p … -s site.com.br

hestiacp 1.2.3

Debian 10.5 (x86_64)

multi php
nginx

i have a ssl certificate to webdomain.meusite.com.br

i think that i need erase this cert…i dont know if its ok…

so i dont know what to do…

one more photo of my hestia panel

Same applies for https://docs.hestiacp.com/admin_docs/ssl_certificates.html#can-i-request-a-ssl-certificate-with-lets-encrypt

1 Like

thank you, but the problem are the dns…now i solved…thx

my installation

bash hst-install.sh --apache no --nginx yes --phpfpm yes --multiphp yes --vsftpd yes --proftpd no --named yes --mysql yes --postgresql no --exim yes --dovecot yes --clamav no --spamassassin no --iptables yes --fail2ban yes --quota no --api yes --force no --interactive yes --port 6660 --hostname site.com.br --email admin@… --password … --lang pr-BR
instalando - bash hst-install.sh -f -y no -e admin@… -p … -s site.com.br

hestiacp 1.2.3

Debian 10.5 (x86_64)

vultur.com

I have a problem with roundcube, i received email, but i cant send any email from roundcube…

Without use cloudflare send normaly.
with cloudflare only received emails…

someone know somethin about it ?

when i reset the password, the server send many emails…someone know the problem?

Hi

I merged all your threads to one, so we do have a better overview and not that much short threads from one person :slight_smile:.

Did you noticed this post here, before you created the topics? Please read this, before you start!

For all cases, you provided us way to less informations - about sending smtp: How do you connect, do you have any error in your log, is your exim up and ready for connections? You can expand this points to every thread you wrote.

If you provide us enough informations, aswell as the steps you did already in the time you tried to resolve your issue, we’ll probaly be able to help you out. With the current one sentence topics we can’t help you, our cristal ball is currently in maintenance :slight_smile:.