After update v 1.30 panel doest load up

We just released new hestia-nginx and hestia-php packages which includes a restart routine for hestia - so the issue should be resolved for future updates :slight_smile:.

1 Like

By me all works perfectly. 3 servers with Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 20.04 and Debian 10.6.

Did just: apt update && apt upgrade

Thanks for update :innocent:

1 Like

Two updates done.
Got the errors above when tried from GUI. Upgrades ran fine when using CLI.
One from previous release, the other from the 1.3 RC.

Well done guys! :sunglasses:

Now letā€™s see if I can get the integrated CSF menu on them. :wink:

Debian 10, of course 'cos Ubuntu is for desktops. :stuck_out_tongue:

Update from 1.3 RC successfully done. Didnā€™t have any problems.

The team has made a great job!! Thank you!

1 Like

Updates from 1.3 RC to 1.3.0 on 3 test servers, running Ubuntu 20.04 done, no problems within upgrade process was seen.
TNx @Raphael,@eris and other persons, which took part in development of this release.

when i m trying to update hestia i m facing this

admin@exmaple:~$ apt update && apt upgrade
Reading package listsā€¦ Done
E: Could not open lock file /var/lib/apt/lists/lock - open (13: Permission denie d)
E: Unable to lock directory /var/lib/apt/lists/
W: Problem unlinking the file /var/cache/apt/pkgcache.bin - RemoveCaches (13: Pe rmission denied)
W: Problem unlinking the file /var/cache/apt/srcpkgcache.bin - RemoveCaches (13: Permission denied)

@thezayedhossain You already posted this to our discord channel, please donā€™t crosspost.

you canā€™t run apt as non-privileged user, thatā€™s why it canā€™t write itā€™s lock-file.

sorry to say, but if you donā€™t know the basics of linux system administration, HestiaCP is the wrong tool for you. better get a managed server/shared hosting where you donā€™t need to be able to handle things in the console.

3 Likes

Thanks for your reply . I have done it now its working perfect