All sent email being refused, stuck in que

thanks for replies, first off i am not professional system admin, i just run my own server as i like to, it is a hobby, the server runs my own sites plus couple for friends.

I used to use gentoo linux as i enjoyed all the tinkering, no time now so use hackingtosh, see a pattern.

To be honest the term “INPUT and OUTPUT chain” means nothing to me and will to research that one.

The changes i made was to add some custom rules to spamassassin and add some rbl lists, this was due to large amounts of spam to some accounts.

i used to use fail2ban, but csf was highly recommended as a replacement.

I will revert spamassassin rules and reduce rbl lists.

Note i am still sure csf config got replaced during update as i do remember specifically turning off notifications for IP blocks, but they resumed along with all the other notifications i started getting.

thanks

Ok i did

csf -x
csf -f
and now mail working, as you have all said i was blocking myself :zipper_mouth_face:

Now to work out hwo and why, so i can get csf running again.

Going to go through csf.config as i am sure it was reset during an update.

thanks

1 Like

We don’t modify any config of csf. Don’t know what happed but it will be probably something else then the Hestia update.

probably

edit out all lists in /etc/csf/csf.blocklists and mail now sending ok even with csf started.

My IP must be on a list even though when checking it comes up clean!

Add each blocklist one by one - until crunch? Then you’ll know. Betya it’s one of the spam ones. :stuck_out_tongue: