Can you make the antispam pass domains that you put in the whitelist file?

I would like to know how it would be the correct way for the antispam filter to let through the domains that you specify in the whitelist file? Currently I can only manually put the ip’s that I allow but if I put @ domini.com or domain.com it doesn’t work

Thanks!

For me OK,

Edit this /etc/spamassassin/local.cf
whitelist_from *@domain1.com, *@domain2.com

Set the threshold at which a message is considered spam (default: 5.0)

required_score 4.0

ref to SPAM - Whitelisting problem - Vesta Control Panel - Forum

If work send me “ok”
Thanks

thanks for your answers, I will use this solution

It would be great if this could be managed from hestiacp and that from there you could create general whitelist and blacklist lists or by mail domains

1 Like

Feel free to submit a pull request ….

If it could be imported from a different file, then it would be very easy to implement recycling code.

We could have at least:
general-whitelist.conf
general-blacklist.conf

And maybe a per domain file in a second iteration.

This is something that I need and I am willing to help but I can’t do it on my own.

that would be great and exim would be the one to do the filtering job using those files

The problem I have using spamassasin is that if a domain that I want to pass is in bl.spamcop.net it is already blocked by exim and no matter how much it has the addresses in whitelist_from of spamassassin it no longer works because they have already been filtered before and override spamcop as a filter I am not willing

I have seen this solution that can be applied to exim4 with hestiacp, do you know if it is correct and so you can put domains and also ip in the white-blocks.conf file? with this my problem would be solved

I understand that where there is:
acl_check_rcpt:
accept hosts =:

It is to remove that and you put this code before this, right ?:

Limit per email account for SMTP auhenticated users

deny message = Email account $ authenticated_id is sending too …

I did it!

Below this acl_check_rcpt: replace accept hosts = : with this code:

accept  hosts = +relay_from_hosts
            !authenticated = *
            set acl_m6 = whitelisted

accept  domains = +local_domains : +relay_to_domains
            condition = ${lookup{$sender_address}wildlsearch{/etc/exim4/whitelist}{yes}{no}}
            set acl_m6 = whitelisted
            logwrite = Accepted from $sender_address to $local_part@$domain by whitelist.

accept  domains = +local_domains : +relay_to_domains
            hosts = net-lsearch;/etc/exim4/whitelist
            set acl_m6 = whitelisted
            logwrite = Accepted from $sender_address to $local_part@$domain by whitelist.

deny    condition = ${lookup{$sender_address}wildlsearch{/etc/exim4/blacklist}{yes}{no}}
            set acl_m6 = blacklisted
            logwrite = Rejected from $sender_address to $local_part@$domain by blacklist.

deny    hosts = net-lsearch;/etc/exim4/blacklist
            set acl_m6 = blacklisted
            logwrite = Rejected from $sender_address to $local_part@$domain by blacklist.
2 Likes

This is so easy that could be implemented right away even without a config page in the backend.

Just decide where those global files should be located in hestia and submit a PR accordingly.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.