Can't delete domains or users

Hi there
I see others have had this issue too. I’ve tried the suggestions like using a script and deleting users with the same domains as the domains I’m trying to remove. But can’t delete the users either. Can’t delete anything. Anyone know how to fix that? Thanks in advance

Share more informations, its not understandable, what you exact issue is.

I can’t delete domains or users. Ive tried deleting in the panel and in Ubuntu. I’m new at all this and am not sure what else to try. Don’t see anything on line besides the similar thread in Hestiacp. Thanks in advance for any ideas…

“can’t delete” is like “my car doesnt drive”, we cant help you without any error messages or log files (or exact descriptions of the behaviour).

Make a list of all the steps that you follow so we can reproduce exactly what happens to you in our servers.

If we can reproduce your error, then we can help you.

Ok, when I put a tick in the box beside the domain name in Web, and choose trash, nothing happens. Similarly, when I select delete from the dropdown, nothing

happens.

In ubuntu, I’ve also tried
“v-delete-dns-domains admin” and
“v-delete-dns-domains murphy”
to no avail.
Just tried: “v-delete-web-domain admin nextcloud.greenscreen.one” (Received “Error: web domain nextcloud.greenscreen.one doesn’t exist”)
and “v-delete-web-domain admin greenscreen.one” (Received “Error: web domain nextcloud.greenscreen.one doesn’t exist”)

Sorry, I can’t figure out how to access logs.

In ubuntu, I’ve also tried
“v-delete-dns-domains admin” and
“v-delete-dns-domains murphy”
to no avail.
Just tried: “v-delete-web-domain admin nextcloud.greenscreen.one” (Received “Error: web domain nextcloud.greenscreen.one doesn’t exist”)
and “v-delete-web-domain admin greenscreen.one” (Received “Error: web domain nextcloud.greenscreen.one doesn’t exist”)

Sorry, I can’t figure out how to access logs.