Can't get to Hestia panel

Hi guys.
I’m facing with a problem - I can’t get to hestia panel.

What was done:

• I installed hestia by this command as usual
    bash hst-install.sh --apache yes --phpfpm yes --multiphp yes --vsftpd yes --proftpd no --named yes --mysql yes --postgresql no --exim yes --dovecot yes --clamav yes --spamassassin yes --iptables yes --fail2ban yes --quota no --api no --interactive yes --with-debs no --port 51237 --hostname hestia.bla.com --email [email protected] --password blablablabla --lang en --force
  • And basically that’s all. I can’t get to it via http://ip_addr:51237/login/

Any ideas how to trace where is the root cause?

OS - Ubuntu server 20.04

изображение

Sounds like you got an additional firewall between - as you already debugged, the port is present with netstat, also the custom panel port will be accepted from iptables. I can’t find any reason, why it should not work.

I was thinking about that also but I need some time to get credentials to hosting panel (Ionos).

1 Like

Ionos firewall is a bitch.

1 Like

very culturally.

I have only one VPS with Ionos that I use as secondary DNS. The firewall didn’t let me in and took me several attempts to open it. In the end I deactivated the Ionos firewall.

By the way @chupa, if you don’t know, maybe you should look up what does “chupa” mean in Spanish.

Don’t do it…

We use English. Boorishness and intemperance are a sign of low intelligence. Buena suerte compañero.

1 Like

Going to stop that useless discussion here, the issue has been resolved or at least its clear where it is.

2 Likes