Database error: connection failed!

Hello, can you help me with this inconvenience, I cannot enter webmail, the following message appears:

DATABASE ERROR: CONNECTION FAILED!
Unable to connect to the database!
Please contact your server-administrator.

And this by mail

/usr/local/hestia/bin/v-update-sys-hestia: line 43: 23135 Killed apt-get install $package -qq > /dev/null 2>&1
Error: hestia update failed
/usr/local/hestia/bin/v-update-sys-hestia: line 43: 23600 Killed apt-get install $package -qq > /dev/null 2>&1
Error: hestia-nginx update failed
/usr/local/hestia/bin/v-update-sys-hestia: line 43: 23713 Killed apt-get install $package -qq > /dev/null 2>&1
Error: hestia-php update failed

Infact this is not the only thread you got, it sounds like your server is ā€œfuc*ed upā€ a bit.

1 Like

Yes, it is true, I found another thread with the same problem, but that time I solved it, since mysql, it was not running, but this time it is more complicated, since I cannot enter mysql, it gives me an error:
ERROR 2002 (HY000): Canā€™t connect to local MySQL server through socket ā€˜/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sockā€™ (111)

This happened when I updated debian with apt update && update upgrade, and I donā€™t think that should be done, does it only hestiacp?

Consultation:
Can I uninstall mysql and install again?

Please any help is useful to me

Gracias, al parecer era problemas de memoria, por ende no se ejecutaba mysql, ampliamos la memoria y todo ok.

No todos hablan espaƱol.

Claudio says thank you. It was lack of memory. He got more and now everything is fine.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.