Domain blocking

This is good, but suddenly the client has only one domain out of 1000 will be illegal, and the rest will work as it should. First, block everything…

Maybe you can consider a feature so that if a person with admin rights blocks, it would be impossible to unlock it?

Suspend the account

This is good, but suddenly the client has only one domain out of 1000 will be illegal, and the rest will work as it should. First, block everything…

Maybe you can consider a feature so that if a person with admin rights blocks, it would be impossible to unlock it?

Why repeating with the same content? You can suspend a single domain aswell.

The point of the post was that by blocking only the domain, the user himself can unblock it without any difficulty.

I accidentally edited my post instead of sending an answer to eris, so I got two posts and the real topic disappeared)

So what I don’t want that user on my server at all…

You can have one user per domain and suspend users.

I solved the problem like this: I made a cron to block the desired domain every minute from the admin. Even if the user unlocks, everything will be blocked again in a minute)

I am not sure about this and I don’t have the time to check right now BUT I think that the suspension of an user could restart the Nginx server.

I don’t think it is healthy to have the services restart every minute.

If you haven’t thought about this already, try to see if you can only suspend the domain if it has been unsuspended.

If the domain is allready suspended it should not resuspend.

But even then block the user and tell him to move…

apache + exim is rebooting, thanks for the tip

Apparently you will have to do this :)))

1. It is true a user can unsuspend his own web domains.

If we don’t want allow it we want to change that for 1 user we need to rewrite the right system. I am not willing to do that at the current moment.

What will held the user from deleting the existing domain and add it as www.domain.com or what ever?

If you want to change it:
Donate 10k dollar to HestiaCP so we can work on it or switch to a different panel…

Easy as is

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.