Dude with SSL for panel User and Alias Domain

Hello, one questiona about SSL
I am amateur with this but it´s strange with this “problem”

I installed hestia in a subdomain: “panel.superdomain.com
and working with this configuration:

Default domain in Hestia: superdomain.com (have child-ns) and small HTML template.

Alias added in superdomain.com : alias1.com, alias2.com, alias3.com

whit this configuration the alias working well and view the default domain html template when any go to “alias1.com”, “alias2.com” … all ok.

No have any SSL configuration for me in any domain.

But now I have some problems with the SSL, :grimacing:
No have activate any SSL in the hestia panel but when go to some alias domain in Google Chrome in some case y receive this message: NET: ERR_CERT_INVALID and not enter in the domain.

If review the Security in the Browser, Google said me:
This page is not secure (broken HTTPS)
Certificate - missing
But view that link to a SSL in the subdomain when have installed hestiacp: “panel.subdomain.com” It´s strange no?

With this info I go with some test.
In Safari navigator:
Go to panel.subdomain.com > the Nav view in the address bar “not secure”, no any SSL but view the HTML template.
Go to panel.subdomain.com:8083/login/ > the Nav view in the address bar “SECURE”, and have SSL for the panel.

In Chrome navigator:
Go to panel.subdomain.com > the Nav view in the address bar “not secure”, no any SSL but view the HTML template.
Go to panel.subdomain.com:8083/login/ > the Nav view in the address bar “not secure”, and not possible to entry. I receive this message: NET: ERR_CERT_INVALID and not enter in the domain. (same problem with alias domain. above)

Some question about:
1- This is correct?
2- Why have this different with go to the panel via Safari or Chrome? (test in private mode)
3- Why have only SSL when I go to 8083/login/ and not in the panel.subdomian root?
4- The problem with NET: ERR_CERT_INVALID in alias why? not understand, not have any SSL install in the panel.

Thank for all and… sorry for my bad english.

I had a similar problem in the past. I don’t know why, but it resolved after a nginx restart.

Thank for reply jlguerrero.
Testing with restart nginx and apache2 services but not resolve my problem.

Hestia “WebUI” currently only support SSL certificate for panel.domain.com (set as hostname) and not any other random domain.