Error: Target dir outside of target domain dir

I bought a wildCard SSL and when I put the certificate that I left in the mail after the purchase in the ssl field in hestia it gave me Error: Target dir outside of target domain dir

The error sounds more like the custom docroot, have you set that option?

1 Like

I don’t know what you’re talking about … I just generated a CSR that the register asked me to generate the SSL wildcard, then they sent me an email with the ssl. which I put in the ssl field as in the photo and it gives me the error

The problem was that I generated the CSR on another site and not on the server … Now the key does not match the ssl … Any ideas to reverse this?

That’s something which is one time generated, i dont think there is any way to recover it. Maybe you can regenerate it over the ssl provider.

Now to top it all, I went to install the free one again and it gives me Error: Let’s Encrypt validation status 400 (growsxdiez.com). Details: Unable to update challenge :: authorization must be pending

Long discussed issue, checkout SSL Certificates and Let's Encrypt — Hestia Control Panel documentation or here in the forum.

the domain is crecexdiez.com

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.