I am trying to send a group message of no more than 100,000 members but it is not accepted

I am trying to send a group message of no more than 100,000 members but it is not accepted
Each time it accepts sending to only one person, it does not accept sending to a group of more than 100,000 people

That thread is nonsense, please provide usable informations if you want to have support.

If you send a group message, it will not be accepted by mail, but is accepted for one person, but for a group of people it is not sent

It’s not empty talk. I’m trying to deliver you a message, but my language is not English. I use the translator, and I hope that the conversation will be a little appropriate.

And I ask you to cancel the post because I will completely change the painting for better

It doesnt matter if you use a translator or not, deepl.com is one of the best for such cases. But it does matter, if you share enough informations - you didnt wrote your software which you’re using, either you didnt give any informations, how you try to send this message - which is probaly over email.

Two things, in exim main config, there is a hard limit for sending emails per hour. The second one is that sending 100k mails will probaly not really work, at least over normal systems like hestia is - there you need to find another solution.

Try to integrate with Amazon SES: tell hestia to send emails through Amazon.

I would switch to mautic as the tool to send those emails.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.