MariaDB 10.6.3 Error

Hello,
I just update my MariaDB 10.5 to 10.6 and now I’m unable to manage it through HestiaCP.

HestiaCP Ver. - 1.4.7 Stable.
Please Suggest a Solution.

Please understand, that we can’t provide any support with that amount of informations. It’s basicly like you ask a mechanist “My car isnt working” for a non functional window regulator.

Go on with the first debug steps, check if the service is running, validate your log file. If you then can’t solve the issue on your own, come back and provide us with what you found out so we can have a look again.

We haven’t checked and made any upgrade paths so it would be useful to provide any information.

1 Like

Hello!

Sorry for insufficient information. :slight_smile:

I did like this:

Step 1.
/usr/local/hestia/install/upgrade/manual/upgrade_mariadb.sh
Line 6
Change mariadb_v=‘10.5’ to mariadb_v=‘10.6’

Step 2
# apt update && apt upgrade

The update was successful!

# mysql --version
mysql Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.6.3-MariaDB, for debian-linux-gnu (x86_64) using readline 5.2

The database server is working well, the MariaDB process is running (/usr/sbin/mariadbd).

The only problem is that I’m unable to manage it through HestiaCP.

Thanks for replies.

Ah ok, thanks - this has been fixed in the adjustments for deb11 support, you need to wait for hestia 1.4.9 or change the file like in this commit: Adjust mariadb version check to support 10.6. · hestiacp/hestiacp@fa4f481 · GitHub

Thanks, it works fine!

2 Likes

Will cherry pick this commit for 1.4.8 release so it will be fixed by then

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.