Subdomains (alias) do not work in 1.7.0

After upgrading to version 1.7.0, subdomains stopped working, the main domain is working, the external NS server sees all subdomains (alias), how to fix this problem?

После обновления до версии 1.7.0 перестали работать поддомены (алиасы), главный домен работает, внешний NS сервер видет все поддомены (алиасы), как исправить эту проблему?

I reinstalled the server, the same thing, subdomains (alises) do not resolve, how to install a specific version of hestiacp?

Переустановил сервер, тоже самое, не резолвятся поддомены (алисы), как установить определеную версию hestiacp?

If you use DNS servers from Hestia there is currently a bug that prevents the soa to be updated.

v-rebuil-dns-domains does still update it…

root@dtrek:~# v-rebuild-dns-domains admin RESTART
Error: invalid restart format :: RESTART

It is:

v-rebuild-dns-domains user yes

root@dtrek:~# v-rebuild-dns-domains user yes
-bash: v-rebuild-dns-domains: command not found
root@dtrek:~# v-rebuild-dns-domains admin yes
root@dtrek:~# v-rebuild-dns-domains admin yes
root@dtrek:~# v-rebuild-dns-domains admin dtrek.dp.ua
root@dtrek:~# v-rebuild-dns-domains admin dtrek.dp.ua yes

Use full path

/usr/local/hestia/bin/

works, but the reaction is zero (did not help). How to install 1.6.14?

срабатывает, но реакции ноль (не помогло). Как установить 1.6.14?

as he writes

i dont think he’s affected for the current dns issue.

@13_Voin please provide more understandable informations about your issue. Please explain what you mean with “stopped working” - just way to less to be able to help.

also downgrade are not supported. It would also not help to solve the issue and you dont want to be stuck on a specific version either.

There is no redirect to the folder with the site, also the redirect does not occur to another ip ardess, I also cannot install the certificate manually for the site, it gives an error 500. Is it possible to install the old version of hestiacp?

Не происходит редирект в папку с сайтом, также редирект не происходит на другой ір ардесс, также не могу установить сертификат вручную для сайти, выдает ошибку 500. Есть ли возможность установить старую версию hestiacp?

Should work fine

I reinstalled the server for a couple more cuts and it didn’t help, there was no way out, so I installed another panel

Еще пару рез переустановил сервер и нихрена не помогло, выхода не было так что поставил другую панель

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.