What is the best combination for Drupal web hosting?

I’m looking for the best options for powering sites under Drupal 8 and 9 when I install the latest version of Hestia for the first time. Until now I was using Apache2 with Ngnix as a static cache with VestaCP that I want to leave for a HestiaCP solution with the famous management of different versions of php.

Thank you for your opinions

You should install HestiaCP with nginx + apache as you were using previously then select drupal web template from the webdomain settings

Hi. I’m back with a follow-up question. Can I install phpfpm too? I see very often this kind of installation:

bash hst-install.sh --apache yes --nginx yes --phpfpm yes --multiphp no --mysql yes --postgresql no --vsftpd yes --proftpd no --named yes --exim yes --dovecot yes --clamav no --spamassassin no --iptables yes --fail2ban yes --quota no --api yes --lang en --port 8083 --interactive yes

And for multiphp, can I set to yes choice?

Thank you.

Hestia uses php fpm as default now, there is no need to add or change the flag, also multiphp flag would just install each version from 5.6 to 7.4, currently you should be fine with running a default install, then add additional versions over the web server settings in the hestia interface.

Ok ScIT, so I’ll made what kind of installation for Ubuntu 20.04 (when the script will be ok for this distribution) ?