Www.conf pool got deleted accidentally

Hello guys,

I mistakenly created a website domain name www and of course I deleted at once, which at first, I thought I was creating a database which will add prefix username_www (my mind was a little bit twisted doing 6 website domain at once) :grin:

And duh, file /etc/php//fpm/pool.d/www.conf got deleted. Since this pool is used for phpmyadmin and webmail, I could not open it. I was quite confused for sometimes tho

Please consider to rename www.conf to an unique name or whatever to secure it, so it is a bit bullet proof.

Thanks guys.

I think www.conf is already a unique name and is the ususal standard config name for php fpm - i dont see any reason to rename that to something else - just dont delete conf files where you dont know what they are there for ;).

I did NOT delete the file myself. It was deleted by the Hestia system, when I was deleting domain with name β€˜www’.

Ah, you created a domain called www by mistake and removed it? Then please open a issue report on github: https://github.com/hestiacp/hestiacp/issues/new/choose

You rock! My apologies I did not make myself clearer :grinning:

Will prevent the creation of the www as β€œdomain” will be released next release

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.