1.5.0 Update - Filemanager: Unknown Error

In Filemanager I got Unknown error, checked logs - there was update to 1.5.0 few hours ago.
Please help me fix it.

Please use the search function, there are multiple advises for this issue.

I’ve deleted .ssh user folder, did relogin but same error.
Also I checked - after relogin that folder wasn’t created again.
What should I check to understand how to fix it?

upd. after SFTP login .ssh files now present in the folder. But Filemanager still shows Unknown error.

v-delete-sys-filemanager and then v-add-sys-filemanger?

Are you using a custom ssh port?

tail -f -s0.1 /var/log/hestia/nginx-error.log

And then visit the file manager

How can I fix the problem

Did you read the post of @eris above yours?

How do I do that?

and would I delete the files from my website?

How do I do that?

and would I delete the files from my website?

Connect via SSH and run the command that eris shared with you and then come back here with the answer.

Or provide use with some useful information so we can help you.

2 Likes

Output from tail -f -s0.1 /var/log/hestia/nginx-error.log after reinstall of filemanager

root@dev:~# tail -f -s0.1 /var/log/hestia/nginx-error.log
#4 /usr/local/hestia/web/fm/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php(272): League\Flysystem\Adapter\AbstractFtpAdapter->listContents()
#5 /usr/local/hestia/web/fm/backend/Services/Storage/Filesystem.php(199): League\Flysys" while reading response header from upstream, client: 1.1.1.1, server: _, request: "POST /fm/?r=/getdir HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/hestia-php.sock:", host: "site.com:8083", referrer: "https://site.com:8083/fm/"
2021/11/26 12:10:35 [error] 642#0: *28 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Notice:  Cannot connect to 127.0.0.1:0. Error 0. Failed to parse address "127.0.0.1" in /usr/local/hestia/web/fm/vendor/phpseclib/phpseclib/phpseclib/Net/SSH2.php on line 1182PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught League\Flysystem\Sftp\ConnectionErrorException: Could not login with username: admin, host: 127.0.0.1 in /usr/local/hestia/web/fm/vendor/league/flysystem-sftp/src/SftpAdapter.php:232
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/local/hestia/web/fm/vendor/league/flysystem-sftp/src/SftpAdapter.php(195): League\Flysystem\Sftp\SftpAdapter->login()
#1 /usr/local/hestia/web/fm/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/AbstractFtpAdapter.php(650): League\Flysystem\Sftp\SftpAdapter->connect()
#2 /usr/local/hestia/web/fm/vendor/league/flysystem-sftp/src/SftpAdapter.php(348): League\Flysystem\Adapter\AbstractFtpAdapter->getConnection()
#3 /usr/local/hestia/web/fm/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/AbstractFtpAdapter.php(338): League\Flysystem\Sftp\SftpAdapter->listDirectoryContents()
#4 /usr/local/hestia/web/fm/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php(272): League\Flysystem\Adapter\AbstractFtpAdapter->listContents()
#5 /usr/local/hestia/web/fm/backend/Services/Storage/Filesystem.php(199): League\Flysys" while reading response header from upstream, client: MY_IP, server: _, request: "POST /fm/?r=/getdir HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/hestia-php.sock:", host: "site.com:8083", referrer: "https://site.com:8083/fm/"

what happens when you run:

sudo /usr/local/hestia/bin/v-list-sys-sshd-port "json"

If it return no ip what if you happen when you run:

sshd -T | grep '^port'| cut -d ' ' -f2

root@dev:~# sudo /usr/local/hestia/bin/v-list-sys-sshd-port "json"

sudo: unable to resolve host dev: No address associated with hostname
'Match User' in configuration but 'user' not in connection test specification.
[
]

looks like you’ve an invalid hosts configuration. Check /etc/hosts and verify, that your hostname is set there properly. There are some samples here: default /etc/hosts · GitHub

Then run the command again.

Checked.
/etc/hosts

# Your system has configured 'manage_etc_hosts' as True.
# As a result, if you wish for changes to this file to persist
# then you will need to either
# a.) make changes to the master file in /etc/cloud/templates/hosts.debian.tmpl
# b.) change or remove the value of 'manage_etc_hosts' in
#     /etc/cloud/cloud.cfg or cloud-config from user-data
#
127.0.1.1 site.com
127.0.0.1 localhost

# The following lines are desirable for IPv6 capable hosts
::1 ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
fe00::0 ip6-localnet
ff00::0 ip6-mcastprefix
ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
ff02::2 ip6-allrouters
ff02::3 ip6-allhosts

Nothing new - filemanager - Unknown Error, on root@dev:~# sudo /usr/local/hestia/bin/v-list-sys-sshd-port “json” same result.

I’m having save issues after the update …
that’s what my log say’s

tail -f -s0.1 /var/log/hestia/nginx-error.log
#5 /usr/local/hestia/web/fm/backend/Services/Storage/Filesystem.php(199): League\Flysys" while reading response header from upstream, client: 185.175.35.213, server: _, request: "POST /fm/?r=/getdir HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/hestia-php.sock:", host: "tghosting.ddns.net:8083", referrer: "https://tghosting.ddns.net:8083/fm/"
2021/11/26 23:34:17 [error] 495#0: *237 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Notice:  Cannot connect to 127.0.0.1:0. Error 0. Failed to parse address "127.0.0.1" in /usr/local/hestia/web/fm/vendor/phpseclib/phpseclib/phpseclib/Net/SSH2.php on line 1182PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught League\Flysystem\Sftp\ConnectionErrorException: Could not login with username: admin, host: 127.0.0.1 in /usr/local/hestia/web/fm/vendor/league/flysystem-sftp/src/SftpAdapter.php:232
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/local/hestia/web/fm/vendor/league/flysystem-sftp/src/SftpAdapter.php(195): League\Flysystem\Sftp\SftpAdapter->login()
#1 /usr/local/hestia/web/fm/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/AbstractFtpAdapter.php(650): League\Flysystem\Sftp\SftpAdapter->connect()
#2 /usr/local/hestia/web/fm/vendor/league/flysystem-sftp/src/SftpAdapter.php(348): League\Flysystem\Adapter\AbstractFtpAdapter->getConnection()
#3 /usr/local/hestia/web/fm/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/AbstractFtpAdapter.php(338): League\Flysystem\Sftp\SftpAdapter->listDirectoryContents()
#5 /usr/local/hestia/web/fm/backend/Services/Storage/Filesystem.php(199): League\Flysys" while reading response header from upstream, client: 185.175.35.213, server: _, request: "POST /fm/?r=/changedir HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/hestia-php.sock:", host: "tghosting.ddns.net:8083", referrer: "https://tghosting.ddns.net:8083/fm/"

Same issue probally

is there a solution for that ?
tried all day to get to it
Debian 10

sudo /usr/local/hestia/bin/v-list-sys-sshd-port "json" returns
[
]

if i run sshd -T | grep ‘^port’| cut -d ’ ’ -f2

hosts file

127.0.0.1	localhost
127.0.1.1	stretch.localdomain	stretch

# The following lines are desirable for IPv6 capable hosts
::1     localhost ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
ff02::2 ip6-allrouters