Access to the control panel without specifying the port number

Hi everyone!

My control panel URL looks like: https://mypanel.com:8083
Can I configure Hestia to access without specifying the 8083 port? Maybe some kind of redirection from the 80 port to the 8083?

Thanks so much

Would suggest the to use the ssl enabled site:

Hi eris!

I have configured the new template to the Nginx proxy for the panel´s web subdomain but it take no effects, it seems that all is working the same as with the default template.

Thank you

What happens when you run nginx -t ?

nginx: [emerg] open() “/etc/nginx/conf.d/domains/Error:.conf” failed (2: No such file or directory) in /etc/nginx/nginx.conf:149
nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

Sounds like you fucked up something with your template :slight_smile:. You’ll need to check on your own whats on line 149 in your nginx.conf. We cant debug the system for you without access.

Well! There was some old configuration files in the “/etc/nginx/conf.d/domains/” folder that contains syntax errors, after delete this files and resetting the template all is working as expected.
Thanks so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I suggest to validate the config creation with v-rebuild-user user, just to prevent any issues during upgrade :slight_smile:.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.