Added Cornjob but its not working

Hello,

I am installing a CRM Project management built with Laravel which requires to run a cornjob every minute.

This is the command that I am trying to add to my Hestiacp.
/usr/bin/php /home/Zeus/web/office.domain.com/public_html/application/artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1

but when I add it to cornjob list in Hestiacp to run every minuite, looks like its not running.

If anyone faced same issue please let me know how did you fix it or what should I try. Thank you.

I am running the latest Hestia 1.5.2
Operating System:Ubuntu 20.04 (x86_64)

What happens when you remove it? Do you then get any output via mail

Hello,
Thank you for your quick response. So I tried removing this part “/dev/null 2>&1” nothing happens, then I removed “schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1” nothing is happening there either.
Still I am getting this message " Your Cron Job does not seem to be running. Email delivery will not work until this has been fixed.. [More Information](https://growcrm.io/documentation/cron-job-settings/)"

The user account that I installed the CRM in my Hestia has admin rights and I also changed the SSH Acess to “Bash”, I don’t know if it makes any difference.

Login is as the user Zeus

And execute the command via SSH

/usr/bin/php /home/Zeus/web/office.domain.com/public_html/application/artisan schedule:run
If right you should see output

1 Like

I logged in as Zeus and excuted the Command and looks like it worked this time. I checked in the CRM app and the error message gone and now its showing > Cron Job Status

The Cron Job was last executed: (4 minutes ago)

So I have added the same line in my Hestia Cornjob list but without sudo. Looks like its running every minuite. Thank you so much for the support. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.