Admin : problem with defaults entries ; TTY=unknown ; PWD=/home/admin ; USER=root ;

Good morning guys, I’ve been getting this notification in the mail for several months, from what I’ve been reading, it seems that my admin user is executing commands with sudo, so I imagine it has to do with the scheduled tasks that the administrator executes

This is the error message that comes every now and then, (Every time the scheduled task is executed I think, although it is a little later, in this case the warning jumped out at 2:50 in the morning, and I have the backups at 23:50 at night). I use Hestia to host a Nextcloud with all my personal stuff, so it makes sense that the backup would take quite a while.

Error message:
admin : problem with default entries ; TTY=unknown ; PWD=/home/admin ; USER=root ;

I comment it so that the contributors take into account the warning in the future, right now it does not bother much more than to raise the score of email spam of the server (that in my case does not matter much to me because the account is local).

If anyone knows the solution to this, I am all ears, if I find it, I will share it here.

Greetings guys, have a nice day :clap:t2:

3 Likes

Hi Eris, I had already found that solution, but when I enter the file I do not get the line that comment on those sites, the file I have in that installation of hestia, is this:
(it doesn’t have the line “sudoers: files sss”)

passwd: files systemd
group: files systemd
shadow: files
gshadow: files

hosts: files dns
networks: files

protocols: db files
services: db files
ethers: db files
rpc: db files

netgroup: nis

Have you solved this problem?
I have the same problem. And I can’t find a solution.