APISIX Integration

Hello everyone,

I been using HestiaCP for some time now and is super awesome!

I’m not an expert or whatever, but I try to read as much as I can before I come to communities to ask for some ideas to try to solve my problem.

So I wanted to try out APISIX, a gateway open source software to centralized some backend I’m running with HestiaCP.

With this in mind here what I’m trying to do

awesomedomainA[dot]com → anotherdomainB[dot]com

I have setup a domain in HestiaCP to reach APISIX, which I added some rules to conf files awesomedomainA.com.ssl.conf and works flawless

To check that works in APISIX I add a route with upstream to httpbin[dot]org or even to hestiacp[dot]com - I keep under awesomedomain[dot]com and works great

Now the problem, when I change the upstream to another domain hosted with HestiaCP I always reach awesomedomainA[dot]com default root files not anotherdomainB[dot]com

Both awesomedomainA[dot]com and anotherdomainB[dot]com are managed by HestiaCP, maybe I’m missing some configuration.

You will probably need to use the appropriate Apache Community resources for assistance with their product.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.