I am trying to implement new options on
for example add enable button on browser so I can update the statitics instead of waiting for autoupdate
I have turned below to 1
I have rebuild the domain and even restarted the server but had no success. How can I restart awstats service in hestia in order to have it activated?
Suggestion to add the local config/ global files available in the hestiacp
Ajust template files located in /usr/local/hestia/data/templates/web/awstats/
Rebuilding causes the settings to be reset…
Hi @eris I have actually added
but does not seem to resolve or update anything? Even tried Chrome incognito just in case, does not seem to work. any other suggetion?
PS your frame on top may need adjustment on next version
Feel free to propose any changes for the implementation via a pull request.
@eris many thanks i have added the request.
- When I open AWSTATS on browser the top frame needs adjustment in order to show Hestiacp logo correctly
Fixed limit height logo + increase slightly frame height
- When add AllowToUpdateStatsFromBrowser 1 to /usr/local/hestia/data/templates/web/awstats/awstats.tpl
wont show the button to update.
Unable to fix this issue tried things:
- Set allow AllowToUpdateStatsFromBrowser to 1 in all config files (/etc/awstats.conf, /usr/local/hestia/data/templates/web/awstats/awstats.tpl) with out any result
- Check code of awstats.pl (https://github.com/eldy/awstats/blob/58524d86acd77903b2ffbb985c9274ccdd531cde/wwwroot/cgi-bin/awstats.pl#L9959-L9977) to find if
$AllowToUpdateStatsFromBrowser was set that was.
- Checked if
$StaticLinks so some unknown reason when I echo it it returned
- Modified awstats.pl to exclude
$StaticLinks link to update is showing fine how even when I click it it shows a 404 error.
What does need to change to make it working
- Make awstats.pl available via web.
- Setup CGI-BIN propperly
- Unknown configuration changes.
I don’t know if the time worth it to change it. For me personally my answer is no . Feel free to contribute on it via Pull Request.
One can always run the webstats cronjob simply more often or use the cli command manually to update just in time. So I agree nothing we will work on, anyone feel free to solve it and send in a PR