Cron <admin@domain> sudo /usr/local/vesta/bin/v-update-sys-vesta-all

Good afternoon.
A message from Mailer-Daemon@domain comes to my admin@domain email every day:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

admin@domain
host mx2.domain [IP adress]
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<admin@domain>:
550 smtp auth required
Reporting-MTA: dns; domain

Action: failed
Final-Recipient: rfc822;admin@domain
Remote-MTA: dns; mx2.domain
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 smtp auth required

Отправитель: “(Cron Daemon)” <admin@domain>

Тема: Cron admin@domain sudo /usr/local/vesta/bin/v-update-sys-vesta-all

Дата: 23 декабря 2021 г. в 04:23:01 GMT+5

Кому: admin@domain

/usr/local/vesta/bin/v-update-sys-vesta: line 41: syntax error near unexpected token fi' /usr/local/vesta/bin/v-update-sys-vesta: line 41: fi [ “$package” = “vesta-ioncube” ]; then ’
/usr/local/vesta/bin/v-update-sys-vesta: line 41: syntax error near unexpected token fi' /usr/local/vesta/bin/v-update-sys-vesta: line 41: fi [ “$package” = “vesta-ioncube” ]; then ’

what is it and how to fix it?
Hestia version: 1.5.2
Debian version: 10.10

Go to forum.vestacp.com or update manually to the last version with apt update && apt upgrade

I couldn’t find similar problems on the forum. I have the latest version, and auto-update works too

while I’ve done this, I’ll see if this message comes tomorrow

You’re in the wrong forum, we do not support vesta systems here…

every time after the update, authorization to the control panel for all users stops working. You will have to use v-change-user-password every time. is there any way to fix this?
Hestia version: 1.5.2
Debian version: 10.10

Are you sure that this is a hestia system? Sounds more like vesta, I merge your both threads.

I just realized that the message was generated by vestacp, I have an old server where vestacp is, is it possible that this message was sent from that server? hestiacp is installed from scratch on the current server, so the authorization problem cannot be combined with this topic