Errors from Hestia

Hi there.
Can anybody help me to find out what does these errors mean?
Error 3 and Error 2.

2021-10-06 08:01:45 v-list-web-domain ‘user’ ‘sssssssss.com’ ‘plain’ [Error 3]
2021-10-06 08:01:45 v-list-web-domain ‘user’ ‘sssssssss.com’ ‘plain’ [Error 3]
2021-10-06 08:01:45 v-add-web-domain ‘user’ ‘sssssssss.com’ ‘82.165.xxx.xxx’ ‘yes’ ‘www.sssssssss.com’ ‘jpeg,jpg,png,gif,bmp,ico,svg,tif,tiff,css,js,htm,html,ttf,otf,webp,woff,txt,csv,rtf,doc,docx,xls,xlsx,ppt,pptx,odf,odp,ods,odt,pdf,psd,ai,eot,eps,ps,zip,tar,tgz,gz,rar,bz2,7z,aac,m4a,mp3,mp4,ogg,wav,wma,3gp,avi,flv,m4v,mkv,mov,mpeg,mpg,wmv,exe,iso,dmg,swf’ [Error 2]

I added real IP and real domain records there so 82.165.xxx.xxx sssssssss.com are only for privacy here.

Thanks in advance.

Maybe we could improve the error reporting function

100%. And … the improvement should be based on language strings. Every time, it is boring to refer to error codes. While this is fine in the phase of infancy, Hestia is not longer in this phase.

So how should I interpret it’s output?

Run the command you try to enter it will show the error fine.

you should interpret like this

The problem is in fact that I’m not running these command via terminal. Only via Hesta’s GUI.
Besides that I’m trying to debug one issue with Linux VPS but found these errors from Hestia and decided to find out what does they mean and asked you.

So in the end I have to interpret this error 2021-10-06 08:01:45 v-list-web-domain ‘user’ ‘[sssssssss.com](http://sssssssss.com)’ ‘plain’ [Error 3] like script v-list-web-domain can’t list domain sssssssss.com because it doesn’t exist. Right?

I don’t understand what you mean with " launching these commands from GUI". As far as I know, there is no CLI interface on GUI in Hestia. From CLI (that you should have access if you use hestia) use the right commands to see the output. For example with your command "v-list-domain USER DOMAIN the right syntax is here v-acknowledge-user-notification — Hestia Control Panel documentation

IF you want the list of domains belonging to USER , this is the command v-list-web-domains USER

Let’s close this topic because the answer was received already.

PS: Suggestion for Hestia DEV team. Guys can you please make an output a little bit more understandable in new versions.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.