Fail install panel

Hello, I again needed to reinstall the entire OS, and I started from scratch using the panel installation script from the site “Install | Hestia Control Panel” example code: bash hst-install.sh --port 8083 - - host name Panel.domen.ru --email [email protected] --password **** --apache no --vsftpd no --proftpd yes --clamav no --interactive no.
at this moment the machine freezes and does not move further, I waited 30 minutes, but there was no effect, the OS version where I installed “ubuntu-22.04.4-live-server-amd64”, I installed without any updates and the update command, tell me where to dig? (I can’t install the best panel in the world(

Did you try with --force at the end of your installation string?

force will probaly not help.

Install the server, then update it first (apt update && apt dist-upgrade), reboot and run the command. Also the log doesnt show much.

I tried it, most likely this is due to the fact that phpmyadmin requires apache2, which I do not install…

ok, I’ll try, but most likely phpmyadmin won’t work without apache2

will work without apache2.

so where can I get the logs and understand why the installer stops at this point?
UPD:I deployed Hyper-v, and I’m running machines like ubuntu servers on it, this is the first time I’ve encountered such an error, previously there was a panel on a full server without Hyper-V bundle
UPDv2: and i get again freezing this step “Installing phpMyAdmin version v5.2.1…”

omg, i check the systetcl status of mysql and get this inform wtf :slight_smile: how

nice he unfreezed and give me this info:

[ * ] Configuring MariaDB database server…
[ * ] Installing phpMyAdmin version v5.2.1…
tar (child): phpMyAdmin-5.2.1-all-languages.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or directory
tar (child): Error is not recoverable: exiting now
tar: Child returned status 2
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
cp: cannot stat ‘phpMyAdmin-5.2.1-all-languages/*’: No such file or directory
sed: can’t read /usr/share/phpmyadmin/libraries/vendor_config.php: No such file or directory
[ * ] Configuring PostgreSQL database server…
[ * ] Configuring Bind DNS server…
[ * ] Configuring Exim mail server…
[ * ] Configuring Dovecot POP/IMAP mail server…
[ * ] Installing ClamAV anti-virus definitions…
[ * ] Configuring SpamAssassin…
[ * ] Configuring fail2ban access monitor…
[ * ] Installing Roundcube…
[ * ] Configuring File Manager…
[ * ] Configuring PHP dependencies…
[ * ] Installing Rclone…
[ * ] Configuring System IP…
[ * ] Installing remaining software updates…
[ * ] Updating configuration files…
[ ! ] Adding missing variable to hestia.conf: ENFORCE_SUBDOMAIN_OWNERSHIP (‘yes’)

For some reason seems the install script couldn’t download phpmyadmin, try if you can to download it manually:

cd /tmp/
wget -T 20 --retry-connrefused https://files.phpmyadmin.net/phpMyAdmin/5.2.1/phpMyAdmin-5.2.1-all-languages.tar.gz

nothing changes

I said to use wget to check whether you could download the file, but it won’t solve the issue. As far as I saw, you got and error trying to download phpmyadmin using wget…

I successfully downloaded this file via wget, but not the first time
“Unable to establish SSL connection.”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.