Fast CGI and Upstream Timed Out Error (Using php fpm + Nginx only setup on Hestiacp)

Guys iam facing these two errors listed below on my site. i import videos to my site and the actual domain is replaced by mydomain.com . Because of these two errors iam not able to import videos anymore . Anyone please assist me to resolve these errors.

Error 1: FastCGI sent in stderr: “Primary script unknown” while reading response header from upstream, client: 142.132.230.115, server: mydomain.com, request: “GET /wordpress/wp-admin/install.php?step=1 HTTP/1.1”, upstream: “fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php8.0-fpm-mydomain.com.sock:”, host: “mydomain.com

Error 2: upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 157.47.31.76, server: mydomain.com, request: “POST /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php HTTP/2.0”, upstream: “fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php8.0-fpm-mydomain.com.sock”, host: “mydomain.com”, referrer: “https://mydomain.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=amve-import-videos

anyone please help to resolve these errors

Extend the timeouts. How ever 30 sec (Default) should be enough to install Wordpress on a normal server…

you mean the execution time?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.