Files not showing up in file manager and neither in FTP

First of all, hello everyone! I really want to thank the developers for making this project a reality.

I am legally obligated to let you know that I’m a complete noob when it comes to servers/server management :slight_smile: :sweat_smile:

I’ve currently got an issue with files not showing up - ie: “web” folder doesn’t show any files or folders (either via the file manager, either via ftp) but it takes up 68 MB (a installation of WordPress via the quick installer thingy in the cp).

Any clues to what’s going on?

Thanks in advance, I’ll owe you a cuppa :slight_smile:

LE: the installation of WordPress is in full working order (just in case) & the installation of hestiacp is pretty much default with a few exceptions: ssl via let’s encrypt, dns records changed for the domain

I’ve currently got an issue with files not showing up - ie: “web” folder doesn’t show any files or folders (either via the file manager, either via ftp) but it takes up 68 MB (a installation of WordPress via the quick installer thingy in the cp).

I know there is an bug in the filemanager that accedently slipt in where the admin user show the file of them instead of the the user. We have prepared a new version that we release today.

If you want you can also it install now via

wget https://apt.hestiacp.com/beta/hestia_1.4.2_amd64.deb
dpkg -i hestia_1.4.2_amd64.deb

For FTP I haven’t seen the bug so far

1 Like

Thank you, eris!

Yep, that worked without issue, really appreciate it :slight_smile: :beers:

Should have mentioned the FTP issue was only happening through the Cyberduck FTP client (work requirements)… also, should have used a different ftp client to test (which i have done since posting the topic but before updating the system). Used FileZilla with the default install settings and had no issues whatsoever. My bad :sweat: :smiley:

Also, thank you and everyone involved in maintaining and updating this project. You people are troopers!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.