Test on your own install at your own risk and you need to edit the Nginx config file with Hestia specific requirements
Have been playing around with Ubuntu 20.04 install with Hestia 1.2.0 and can confirm Nginx-ee works adding the following features listed, I did find in the Hestia update status still showed older version but that is to be expected it not showing Nginx 1.19.0. Can restart Nginx and edit configs in Hestia panel
Have tested after install and everything is working that was installed, selected OpenSSL from system and added brotli config in nginx config. update to another dev branch did not overwrite settings.
Used app installer for Wordpress which worked fine.
You can choose to auto update by installing the cron job.
- Compile the latest Nginx releases : stable or mainline
- Install Nginx or replace Nginx package previously installed
- Nginx built-in modules selection
- Nginx Third-party modules selection
- Dynamic modules support
- Brotli Support
- TLS v1.3 support (Final)
- OpenSSL (1.1.1g or 3.0.0-dev or from system-lib) or LibreSSL
- Cloudflare HPACK
- Cloudflare zlib
- Automated nginx updates cronjob
- Compilation with GCC-7/8
- Security hardening and performance optimization enabled with proper GCC flags
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (Focal)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Bionic)
- Debian 10 (Buster)
- Ubuntu 19.10 (Eoan)
- Debian 9 (Stretch)