Happy with HestiaCP

I have used HestiaCP for three months in three servers and I didn’t even have to register to this forum to sort my issues, I found everything by myself or by consulting the forum (ie. reading only), but today I had to register so that I too can share my gratitude and congratulate the team for the amazing panel!

I tried all the usal free panels (Vesta, aaPanel, ISPConfig, webmin), and I decided on HestiaCP because it was the only that allowed me to manage my server “by hand” and via the panel, or at least in a way that I’m confortable with.

It does have bugs, that’s expected, but I just see a beautifully done panel, I cound’t believe it was a fork from Vesta, I found it so poor, and I tried Vesta first.

Finally, to the commenter that is trashing HestiaCP precisely on a topic where it is praised, it is unfitting and an insult to HestiaCP’s team and to the original author of this topic. Please open your own topic with your rant.

4 Likes

To the HestiaCP team: It’s hard to understand why someone exaggerates in their complaints to the panel, but I think it’s clear that these exaggerations are exceptions. And for this reason I invite you not to waste your time and energy on opinions bordering on bad taste.

I think that the vast majority of us who use the panel agree that HestiaCP is a great panel, and I also think that there are many of us who feel indebted to you, and for your work.

This poem by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe may be appropriate to the situation:

In search of fortune and pleasures
More always behind us they bark,
They bark loudly…
The dogs of the paddock would like
forever accompany us
But his shrill barking
They are only a sign that we ride.

6 Likes

Don’t drink more my friend :sweat_smile: stop bothering colleagues who work hard to offer us all the best powerful panel for FREE. Here 7 vm each one with hestia panel with 55 websites working fine :disguised_face: :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes