Hestia 1.4.5 - Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS - Is possible to use an old PHP5?

Hello everyone
I’m Alex from Italy. I’m not a Webmaster or Web Devoloper so please, be gentle whit my stupid question :slight_smile:
I’m trying to move a VERY OLD php site (2004) from an old Plesk panel to a new server
Now i’m trying to install the site on a vm here at my pc and i’m trying to understand HestiaCP and ISPConfig.
HestiaCP is easier for me but now i have a problem and I think that the problem is a compatibility whit the php site and latest php

Notice: Undefined variable: login in /home/rootadmin/web/aggiornamenti.org/public_html/code/controllo_accesso.php on line 2

Notice: Undefined variable: password in /home/rootadmin/web/aggiornamenti.org/public_html/code/controllo_accesso.php on line 2
>>>> LOGIN: | PASSWORD:
Notice: Undefined variable: login in /home/rootadmin/web/aggiornamenti.org/public_html/code/controllo_accesso.php on line 9

Notice: Undefined variable: password in /home/rootadmin/web/aggiornamenti.org/public_html/code/controllo_accesso.php on line 9

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/rootadmin/web/aggiornamenti.org/public_html/code/controllo_accesso.php on line 12

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/rootadmin/web/aggiornamenti.org/public_html/code/controllo_accesso.php on line 13

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/rootadmin/web/aggiornamenti.org/public_html/code/controllo_accesso.php on line 14

Warning: Use of undefined constant H - assumed 'H' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/rootadmin/web/aggiornamenti.org/public_html/code/controllo_accesso.php on line 15

Warning: Use of undefined constant i - assumed 'i' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/rootadmin/web/aggiornamenti.org/public_html/code/controllo_accesso.php on line 15

Warning: Use of undefined constant s - assumed 's' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/rootadmin/web/aggiornamenti.org/public_html/code/controllo_accesso.php on line 15

Warning: Use of undefined constant d - assumed 'd' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/rootadmin/web/aggiornamenti.org/public_html/code/controllo_accesso.php on line 15

Warning: Use of undefined constant m - assumed 'm' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/rootadmin/web/aggiornamenti.org/public_html/code/controllo_accesso.php on line 15

Warning: Use of undefined constant B - assumed 'B' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/rootadmin/web/aggiornamenti.org/public_html/code/controllo_accesso.php on line 15

There is any chance to enable php4 or 5 on hestia latest release by control panel?
Thank you very much
(i know that the solution was to upgrade the portal but now i’m little bit in hurry :frowning: )

v-add-web-php 5.6

And then adjust the template for the domain.

PHP 4 and PHP5.4 are not supported anymore…

PHP 4.4 is 12 years old. It should die asap!

https://www.php.net/eol.php

where i have to set this variable?

is it right?

Can be done via Command line or via Server → Configure:

thank you very much

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.