Hestia account backup stop working

My vps with ubuntu 20.04 is working without issues since 2020 but today i notice that it stopped make the backups of the users since 2023-06-08. If i trie to do it manually it fails too and give me this error: – DB –
2023-07-13 12:34:44 d4w_41526 (mysql)
Error: dump d4w_41526 failed.

If put the DB in te exceptions (not to be backed up) the manual command v-backup-user works fine. On 2023-06-07 i update the mariadb from 10.5 to 10.6. Can this be the problem? Thanks in advance.

do a mysqldump of that database and check, if there is any further output.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer. I can do it via phpmyadmin but via cli i get this error:
mysqldump: Got error: 1045: “Access denied for user ‘me’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)” when trying to connect.

Via CLI In the /var/log/hestia the bachup .log give this error:

2023-07-13 12:06:31 d4w_41526 (mysql)
sh: 0: getcwd() failed: No such file or directory
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘xmlrpc’ (tried: /usr/lib/php/20190902/xmlrpc (/usr/lib/php/20190902/xmlrpc: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/lib/php/20190902/xmlrpc.so (/usr/lib/php/20190902/xmlrpc.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘xmlrpc.so’ (tried: /usr/lib/php/20190902/xmlrpc.so (/usr/lib/php/20190902/xmlrpc.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/lib/php/20190902/xmlrpc.so.so (/usr/lib/php/20190902/xmlrpc.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
job-working-directory: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
job-working-directory: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
exim: getting initial cwd failed: No such file or directory
Error: dump d4w_41526 failed

if i try to download the db via hestiacp i get this error;
Can’t dump database db_me
mariadb-dump: Couldn’t execute ‘SHOW FUNCTION STATUS WHERE Db = ‘db_me’’: Cannot load from mysql.proc. The table is probably corrupted (1728)
The db is working fine and the website is working with no issues.

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘xmlrpc’ (tried: /usr/lib/php/20190902/xmlrpc (/usr/lib/php/20190902/xmlrpc: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/lib/php/20190902/xmlrpc.so (/usr/lib/php/20190902/xmlrpc.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘xmlrpc.so’ (tried: /usr/lib/php/20190902/xmlrpc.so (/usr/lib/php/20190902/xmlrpc.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/lib/php/20190902/xmlrpc.so.so (/usr/lib/php/20190902/xmlrpc.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0

mariadb-dump: Couldn’t execute ‘SHOW FUNCTION STATUS WHERE Db = ‘db_me’’: Cannot load from mysql.proc. The table is probably corrupted (1728)
The db is working fine and the website is working with no issues.

Hi Raphael. I am sorry to take some of your time. Did you look to the reply that a post

"Thank you for your answer. I can do it via phpmyadmin but via cli i get this error:
mysqldump: Got error: 1045: “Access denied for user ‘me’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)” when trying to connect.

The db is working fine and the website is working with no issues."

Thanks again for your help.

There is a PHP module not loading properly…

But it is strange we don’t use php to backup the database …

Hi eris, thank you for your time. Like i told in my first post the only thing i did was to update mariadb from 10.5 to 10.6. I just saw the problem a while after because all my Wordpress sites are working fine.

Hi, a have not found a solution for my issue. HestiaCp seems to work fine but when i try to download the database i get this email:
subject: MySQL error on painel.mydomain.pt

the message: Can’t dump database d4w_41526
mariadb-dump: Couldn’t execute ‘SHOW FUNCTION STATUS WHERE Db = ‘d4w_41526’’: Cannot load from mysql.proc. The table is probably corrupted (1728)

Can sameone help me with this issue.

Thanks!