Hestia is Awesome!

I hope it’s not distracting from actual support issues, but I just wanted to take a moment to thank the developers on this project. It’s freaking awesome!

I’m impressed at the level which everything just works. (I had a few issues here and there, but it usually ended up being pebkac or something I could find an answer in these forums). The worst part about it is the documentation.

Is there any explanation of the backstory to this project at all? I’ve gleaned only that it was originally Vesta, but I’m not certain on any details beyond that.

Also, I don’t have any thing I could contribute currently, but in the future I’d totally love to donate some cash to help support the project. Is there somewhere to do that? Patreon would be pretty awesome.

Thanks again!

3 Likes

Hello mredig

Thank you for the kind words.

Unfortunately you are completely right, our documentation is to small and the biggest construction site of the whole project. If you want to support us here, just send us an e-mail to [email protected], so we can get in contact. We are very grateful for any further support!

As far as I remember correctly, everything started to develop during the last security breach in Vesta. Due to the lack of communication, a few forum moderators and also a core developer decided to build a fork. One thing led to another, some members left, others came and Hestia was born :).

at the moment we “only” have the usual PayPal donation button, you can find it here: https://github.com/hestiacp/hestiacp#donations

3 Likes

I tried to send a donate. But there is no Russia on the list (

Do you have webmoney, yandex-money?

Also an option

sadly i got this

perhaps any other option

Thanks