Hestia v.1.4.17 Install error on ubuntu 20.04

Unable to install Hestia 1.4.17 on Ubuntu 20.04 on a clean server. At the same time, on Ubuntu 18 on the same VPS Hestia becomes no problem.

Blockquote
2021-10-02 21:01:21 0 [ERROR] InnoDB: Corrupted page [page id: space=0, page number=0] of datafile ‘./ibdata1’ could not be found in the doublewrite buffer.
2021-10-02 21:01:21 0 [ERROR] InnoDB: Plugin initialization aborted with error Data structure corruption
2021-10-02 21:01:22 0 [ERROR] Plugin ‘InnoDB’ init function returned error.
2021-10-02 21:01:22 0 [ERROR] Plugin ‘InnoDB’ registration as a STORAGE ENGINE failed.
2021-10-02 21:01:22 0 [ERROR] Unknown/unsupported storage engine: InnoDB
2021-10-02 21:01:22 0 [ERROR] Aborting
Job for mariadb.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
See “systemctl status mariadb.service” and “journalctl -xe” for details.
Error: mariadb start failed

I have really no idea…

Are you the developer of Hestia?
Maybe you will be interested in solving this installation problem?
I can give access to the vps …

this is not a problem with hestia, it is a problem with the ubuntu image that your hosting provider provides (most likely). use the original ubuntu image.

Most likely you are right …
I thought so too, but I used ssh installation of the current version of Ubuntu 20.04, manually configured nginx, Innodb and Mariadb databases, but nothing came of it …
VPS support says that they know nothing, they supposedly everything is fine …
Perhaps someone has encountered similar problems?
Maybe someone already has a solution?
Hosting - fozzy

Thanks!

It sound more like a bad drive or other issues so far I haven’t see any issue like this…

Unless you are able to repoduce the error with a different provider we are not able to do anything

If you install Ubuntu 18 on the same VPS, then Hestia is installed without problems …
After updating Ubuntu to 20, there are problems with installing Hestia …
That is the question…
I need Ubuntu 20 because of the pre-installed python 3.8, but I cannot install Hestia …
I have already searched the entire Internet, but I have not found a solution …
VPS support also cannot say anything intelligible …
so it remains only to contact the developers of Hestia …

Thanks!

As told if you are able to reproduce this bug with a with VPS provider as Digital ocean, Hetnzer or Vultr, Google Cloud or AWS I will check it but how ever we don’t have the time to check every VPS provider.

We don’t provide currently any kind of free support where we install it on any servers and we are not able to reproduce this bug on our own servers…

Unless you are willing to pay 75 euro I am not able help you with it…

I have not properly analysed your problem. From my first glance, I could suggest you to remove datafile ‘./ibdata1’ from the /var/lib/mysql dir and restart the server. It shall recreate this file. May be this could help.

I had to remove this file ibdata1 (as well as other log files too), when the replication was not working properly and the server did not start.