Hestiacp 문제가 많다 DB 연동도 안되고 업그레이드 되기 전에는 잘 되었는데

현제 우분투 22.04 설치 후 hestiacp 설치는 정상적으로 되었습니다.
하지만 워드프레스 그누보드 등 설치를 하려고 SFTP로 파일을 업로드 후 설치 도중 DB USER 및 DBNAME을 입력을 했더니 설치가 되지 않음
그래서 hestiacp 패널에 접속을 하여 데이터베이스로 텝으로 이동 후 데이터베이스 버튼을 클릭을 하게 되면 phpmyadmin이 나와야 하는데 나오지 않는 상태
그래서 그냥 도메인 연결주소/phpmyadmin 입력을 하게 되면 아래와 같은 메세지가 나옴

Error Existing configuration file (/etc/phpmyadmin/config.inc.php) is not readable

hestiacp 패널 업그레이드 되기 전에는 아주 잘 설치가 되었는데 왜 현제 지금은 왜 안되는게 있는 것인지 궁금 하네요
혹시 잘못 만들었는지 아님 실제로 이거 hestiacp 개발하신분이 테스트는 완벽하게 하신 건지 참 의문이네요 이거 해결좀 부탁 드립니다.
아니 쓰라고 만들어 주셨으면 쓰게금 하던지 아니면 설치 설명 및 오류가 나오는 부분에 대해서 개선을 하시던지 이것도 귀찬다 하면 오류가 났을 때 정확하게 대처방법을 알려 주시던지 해야 하지 않을까요
답변 부탁 드립니다.
지금 엄청 빨리 써야 하는데 이것 때문에 AWS에서도 하니 같은 증상이고

Hi @sinjinkyu,

Keep in mind that this forum is English only.

Said that, as root execute these commands:

chown -R root:www-data /etc/phpmyadmin/
chown -R hestiamail:www-data /usr/share/phpmyadmin/tmp/

When I run the installation and enter the user password db, it says something wrong.
Login re-entering confirmation in hestiacp
Why is that so?
Why am I having this problem with my initial version installation?
Anyway, I think the reply was that people like this would not be cast with DB.

Sorry but I don’t know whether I understand what your problem is, let’s guess a bit.

So you created a new user and added a web domain in Hestia, then you uploaded Wordpress and tried to install it and you tried to use a dbuser and a dbpassword when installing wordpress and that didn’t work.

My first question, did you create the db previously?

If you created the db, are you using the right db name and the right db user? For example, if your Hestia user is test and you created the db name wordpress and the db user admin, with that data, the right db name would be test_wordpress and the right db user would be test_admin

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.