HestiaCP Load test

Also, keep in mind that my 3 cores are not dedicated, I’m using shared vCPU.

1 Like

Yet another OLS fan post…

3 Likes

These test don’t mean anything unless you provide comparing results with OLS server.

Any particular reason for this comment? I’ve seen people at Hestia are not really open to discuss about OLS and just neglect anything that barely supports OLS. Instead of complaining if you are willing to test with a Server and compare the results with Nginx+FPM vs OLS and share the details with us everyone can benefit from the transparent result.

My end goal here is to verify if my data is accurate and if I will forsee any issues migrating my main server from OLS to Hestia using Nginx+FPM. as I am already done with the terrible panel that OLS comes with and move over. But if OLS still provides significant better performance I may have to stick with OLS and make some compromises.

Because OLS is not completely Open Source. It’s more freeware. Every now and then someone comes to this forum and trying to compare it to HCP. It’s like comparing apples to oranges.

2 Likes

What if you enable and configure Opcache on Hestia, opcache.memory_consumption=128 you can do 1024 for example
opcache.interned_strings_buffer=32
opcache.max_accelerated_files=500000

zend_extension=opcache.so
opcache.enable=1
opcache.memory_consumption=128
opcache.interned_strings_buffer=8
opcache.max_accelerated_files=100000
opcache.max_wasted_percentage=5
opcache.use_cwd=1
opcache.validate_timestamps=1
opcache.revalidate_freq=600
opcache.save_comments=0

connect the site to Cloudflare by installing this plugin Super Page Cache for Cloudflare — Плагин для WordPress | WordPress.org Русский and conduct tests where most requests do not reach the server. We’re talking about performance, right? I am sure CeberPanel will remain far behind.

bro use aaPanel, no errors, no issues, multiple web server choices

I am using HCP, aaPanel, EasyPanel, and sometimes docker con. [and using caddy rProxy(very simple, easy, fast and free SSL without any setup) or cloudflare zerotrust]

I can use Redis for better performance I believe but that’s not the point. The performance difference without caching is significant.

aaPanel doesn’t have multi-user support.

you can use CWP panel but unfortunately it will not run on ARM CPU of free tier

OLS uses their own caching by default… So they it as well…

So that doesn’t suprise me …

Redis, of course, is always present, but aaPanel is a buggy theme, no matter how many times I tried it, I found so many errors (maybe it’s just me)). Fastpanel is better, although it does not have OLS, but the support is simply amazing