How iptables rules work

I am adding IP blocking rules to the list. For example, a list of the country Singapore.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ipverse/rir-ip/master/country/sg/ipv4-aggregated.txt

I get the block list at: /usr/local/hestia/data/firewall/ipset/Singapore.v4.iplist

But after applying this rule, I get the ip of this country on the fail2ban block list.

I’m checking the IP zone of a blocked IP address in fail2ban. I’m checking the IP zone of a blocked IP address in fail2ban. It is on the list of IPs for this country. It turns out that the list I added does not affect the operation and blocking of fail2ban.

I don’t know if this is how it should be or if something is not working correctly?

I think that if the IPSET IP address works, then it would be possible to add in the panel a display in the “Block IP” section of the country of origin of the IP address. Otherwise, now this must be done manually in order to understand which country to add to the IPSET list based on the received data about a blocked IP address. I’m sure it’s not difficult to do this, you can write a script yourself, but why, when this thing will be useful for everyone.