How to use Rclone?

how to use Rclone? as mentioned new feature in the new update

Have a look at the new docs: Getting Started | Hestia Control Panel

2 Likes

giving me error

and after this command, all users will backed-up to the cloud via clone automatically daily,(as per local backups).?

v-add-backup-host rclone ā€˜Hestia-Backupā€™

I donā€™t think you need to supply bucket name for S3

and after this command, all users will backed-up to the cloud via clone automatically daily,(as per local backups).?

You canā€™t copy and paste the example from the docs. You have to substitute the ā€œbucket or folder nameā€ for the actual name of the bucket in your system or the actual name of the folder. Unless you have named your folder /ā€œBucket or folder nameā€ which would be strangeā€¦

v-add-backup-host rclone ā€˜Hestia-Backupā€™ ā€˜ā€™ ā€˜ā€™ ā€˜Hestia-Backupā€™

rclone lsf ā€œHestia-Backupā€

Or "rclone lsf ā€œHestia-Backup:Hestia-Backupā€

Other wise config is wrongā€¦

I too came across the same error.
I already tested my rclone configuration via SSH, I can download and upload correctly, only with the Hestia backup function it gives the access denied message.

Your work is to be congratulated.
Thanks for any help you can.

hey, you solved the error?

I still havenā€™t found the solution.
I think you should edit your answer as it is marking this thread as resolved.

I followed the instructions in the documentation but I still get the same Access Denied error.

*Reminding anyone reading this: rclone works correctly in all commands via terminal (rclone lsf, lsd, ls, copy, etc), only when I try to add it as a backup repository of Hestia does the access denied error occur , same image as friend yesbhautik

Yeah bro, same issue || I also tried API in other platforms, api working fine, as pre-release notes I think we will get a GUI interface to manage all external storage stuff, like SUPER POWER of Hestia :lollipop: because storage and imp data is main thing at any platform,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.