Htaccess prob and not running!

[Sat Jul 18 19:38:51.416315 2020] [core:alert] [pid 11703:tid 139908441114368] [client ip:0] /home/hadjjo/web/domainn.com/.htaccess: <IfModule not allowed here

Issue is not related to Hestia and if we don’t know the contents of the .htaccess I don’t even now what the cause it…

3 Likes

thank i did get around it but here is another error please !
[Sat Jul 18 19:51:30.895963 2020] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 11704:tid 139907922114304] [client 197.118.224.18:0] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Warning: require(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/hadjjo/web/web.site/vendor/autoload.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/hadjjo/web/web.site/public_html:/home/hadjjo/web/web.site/public_shtml:/home/hadjjo/tmp:/var/www/html:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/etc/phppgadmin:/etc/roundcube:/var/lib/roundcube:/tmp:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/share:/opt) in /home/hadjjo/web/web.site/public_html/index.php on line 24PHP message: PHP Warning: require(/home/hadjjo/web/web.site/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/hadjjo/web/web.site/public_html/index.php on line 24PHP message: PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/hadjjo/web/web.site/public_html/…/vendor/autoload.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php’) in /home/hadjjo/web/web.site/public_html/index.php on line 24’

Your content belongs into public_html and not a level above. Your logfile shows that your script is trying to access something directly beneath the domain. That will not work and obviously .htaccess files in paths not in docroot (read: public_html !!) will fail as well.

This is not Hestia related, so I am very sorry, but you probably better get someone close to you and knowledgable about how to set things up to help you out :wink:

1 Like

dat-guy-above-me-hes-right-ya-know

3 Likes

Yes it’s a laravel you may know it uses files a level back from public_html and only index and htaccsess file will be on public folder

Omg that picture :heart_eyes::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: