I can't install nextcloud

It is indeed great that you figured out what the issue was and congrats. But please let me point your attention to 2 things:

1. Quite a few people here are running Nextcloud instances without issues. I too am running half a dozen Nextcloud installations with no real issues, so it seems Hestia and Nexctloud like each other :slight_smile:
  2. You were considering to completely drop the idea of running Nexctloud on Hestia and thinking about going back to Vesta instead. Dropping a well supported software, without security issues (like Hestia), to use a software that is not secure and has limited/problematic support, does not sound like a good idea. I may sound like a Hestia “fanboy” but to be honest this is not my intention. IMO it is always better to spend time to fix the issue at hand, than to settle for “less”. This remains true even if you omit the names Vesta & Hestia :wink:

Last but not least… Taking the time to find what the problem is, will also provide you with knowledge and skills! Which are always needed when using software that requires sysadmin skills.

1 Like

Going back to vesta is a bad idea.
You will know it when your install gets exploited due to un-patched security holes or need support and nobody is there to help you on vesta forum.

Just wanted you to know and lets close this thread

I installed nextcloud using hestiacp for atleast 6 server with several different config

No problem at all

Once again hestiacp is easier beginner like me to manage the server…hestiacp work as we want not work by hestiacp it self

A big thanks to hestiacp dev team :pray::pray::pray:

Good idea :slight_smile:.

1 Like