I Renstall VPS to U 26.04 LTS need help please

Hi guys, after hack my VPS I try reinstalled but need some help.

now I try admin user

see pics, how I can install HTTPS to HestiaCP?

I TRY IT

wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/hestiacp/hestiacp/release/install/hst-install.sh
apt-get update && apt-get install ca-certificates
bash hst-install.sh

after get error

no work php sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmail how i can tested?

2026-10-06_121044

Hi,

v-add-letsencrypt-host

Why are you trying to install Hestia again?

I think you messed it again.

Show the output of this command:

curl -fsSLm30 https://7j.gg/hcpver | bash -s --

ok 5 min, Im reinstall now, try to much install, love clean VPS

root@server:~# v-add-letsencrypt-host
root@server:~# curl -fsSLm30 https://7j.gg/hcpver | bash -s --
Software                  Version
--------                  -------
OS             Ubuntu 26.04.1 LTS
Hestia                     1.10.5
Hestia-nginx               1.30.4
Hestia-php                  8.5.9
FileGator                  7.16.2
Nginx                      1.31.6
Apache2                    2.4.66
PHP8.5                     8.5.11
PHP8.4                     8.4.26
PHP8.3                     8.3.35
PHP8.2                     8.2.34
PHP8.1                     8.1.34
PHP8.0                     8.0.30
Awstats                       8.0
Exim4                      4.99.1
Dovecot                     2.4.2
Dovecot-sieve               2.4.2
Spamassassin                4.0.2
Clamav                      1.5.4
Roundcube                   1.7.4
Bind9                     9.20.24
Mariadb                    11.8.9
phpMyAdmin                  5.2.3
Fail2ban                    1.1.0
root@server:~#

Ok, now you have a new Let’s Encrypt certificate for youst.

yes th…you! I donations a little for your nice panel.

I get one more problem

2026-10-06_121044

I don’t see any problem.

let’s try 5 min

th…you