I want to forward web mail to Gmail

Hello.

I am trying for some days now to connect my webmail which is working very good in my site and get all the emails sent from the website to a gmail account email. I have a problem and i cannot do it because as i understand gmail only supports pop3 in order to receive email and i dont have such a choice in the email setting page as shown:
Thank you i will appreciate the help because it is my first webserver. I have done everything else and this is the only problem right now.
Screenshot_2

Just set it up over mail.domain.tld using pop3 and ssl ports, pop3 is provided by default.

You may also use imap

I tried that and I am getting an error message that it is denied. Can you give me the settings to use? Maybe I am setting something wrong.

How can I do that in gmail. Because I could not set it up. I thought that it should work but I could not find a way to do it.

Start here: “How to set up external non-gmail emails using IMAP within Gmail? - Gmail Community” How to set up external non-gmail emails using IMAP within Gmail? - Gmail Community

I read this thread and it says exactly what I have understand. It works through pop or with gmailfy which is imap but it not possible to set it up because it is grayed out. So I cannot use imap this way. I have to find a way for gmailify to work or make it work through pop.

Just open your Gmail account and look at the options there. There is an IMAP option. Have a look.

I have configured some accounts like this in the past.

You can also use POP3 and google for the default pop3 port with ssl / pls