Impressions on Hestia

Hello!

I am starting to use Hestia and honestly, I’ve been pleasantly surprised. It’s very clean and very “modular”, it doesn’t include as much unnecessary stuff as other panels and has “almost” everything needed, it doesn’t require much more to be fully functional. We are starting to install it on the first server for clients. For every server where it works well, I would like to be able to pay for some kind of license. Now everyone will say… Why not donate? Well, simply, we cannot “donate” without an invoice, in Spain, we have to declare the expense.

I’ve read a bit about the topic of donations on the forum, I’ve seen various ideas but I think they never really succeeded, like for example, a license of $1/month per server and similar things. We are afraid to use this panel on a “commercial” level in case one day the developers get bored, we know that everything “free” ends up boring the developers and they end up abandoning it.

What can we expect in the future from this panel?
Have you thought about a partner system? For example… packs of 15/30/50/100… licenses?

We have found this panel to be more stable than, for example, CWP and yet we pay licenses for CWP, but for Hestia, we cannot.

1 Like

Issue with providing a license is that we also need to setup everything behind it. Including taxes to EU “personal” users without / 0% tax / “transferred” for companies and no tax for non EU “users” and maybe I forgot more possiblities …

Feel free to send me a DM and I am happy to send you an invoice via my company.

1 Like

Perfect, I already spoke to you privately.

Thank you!