Increase roundcube upload size

Hi there, love hestiacp, fantastic work guys. I have it installed on ubuntu 20.04 and I’ve decided to give roundcube a try, but I can’t seem to find where the php file is to edit to increase the max upload size. I just want to change it for roundcube and not for every other site. I am on hestia 1.5. Thanks in advance.

For php settings. eg upload_max_filesize = 10M
/var/lib/roundcube/.user.ini

For apache settings
/var/lib/roundcube/.htaccess

Thanks for the reply, I have an nginx php setup and the user.ini directives is not being honoured. I Have tried everything. Its not working.

Edit: setting .user.ini in any normal domain works fine, for some reason its not working for Roundcube. phpinfo() also does not reflect changes.

Strange. So you made a file in /var/lib/roundcube/phpinfo.php (for example) with the phpinfo();
command in it.
What does it say for these values:
Server API FPM/FastCGI|
Configuration File (php.ini) Path /etc/php/7.4/fpm|
Loaded Configuration File /etc/php/7.4/fpm/php.ini|
Scan this dir for additional .ini files /etc/php/7.4/fpm/conf.d |
user_ini.filename .user.ini .user.ini

Yeah literally that, and its values are exactly as you have it in your reply. If I change the php.ini file in /etc/php/7.4/fpm it will change the value, but that’s globally. It also will change it in any other public_html file in the user dir for example /home/user/web/domain/public_html/.user.ini that will work doesn’t even need to restart the php service. But for the dirs of /var/lib/roundcube or even /var/lib/rainloop it doesn’t work. So I thought it may have been a permission issue so I gave the .user.ini file all the permissions and it didn’t matter. Strange indeed. hahaha

Users with the same issue I can confirm it is a bug see [Bug] .user.ini file is not loading/working · Issue #2267 · hestiacp/hestiacp · GitHub for more information

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.