Internal server Error (500)

Hello just after reboot server i got all things as internal server error
Hestiacp version 1.3.2 (amd64)
Hestiacp php 7.4.11-1 (amd64)
Hestia Nginx 1.19.3 (amd64)

kindly need help i am not professional in linux

I’m not sure if hestia is then the right thing for you, but we’ll try our best :slight_smile:.

What do you mean with “all things”? The hestia backend service? All websites? Depends on what goes offline, you need to check the related log.

yes domains got internal server error with the following msg

Oops! Something went wrong.

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Error Code: 500

then check the log for the related domain under /home/user/web/domain.tld/log

The errorlog is empty there is no any signle line even

Error 500 should at least generate a line in there. I’m sorry, but I don’t have enough time to “remote debug” your system. Maybe someone else from the community has an idea.

What is you install string?

1 Like

Apache
Nginx
without phpfpm

Could be an time out issue. But what is the reason for non php-fpm?

as its making alot issues with PHP LARAVEL
and mainly my script is based on .htacess which is another issue that phpfpm needs special configure

you can use php fpm in combination with apache2, just the code habdler will be replaced - htaccess is a function from apache and will still works - expect for custom php settings, there you need to go with a custom user.ini.

yep but thats not the issue now i am facing , i am facing that annoying inetrenal server error for all sites

show the contents of web.conf or v-list-web-domain user domain json

If you have any lines in your .htaccess file which set php values, then try commenting those out.

If that works, then you might need to add them to a .user.ini file in the same directory. eg.

# in .htaccess
php_value max_execution_time =600
# in .user.ini
max_execution_time =600

I think the difference is that apache processes the .htaccess file, whereas .user.ini is processed by PHP directly.
You will have to experiment. Not all parameters are allowed in user.ini