Is there a limit to number of websites on Hestia?

Hello guys, just want to know if hestia has a limit to the number of websites one can set up.

I have a Virtual Dedicated Server:
Ubuntu 22

  • 4 CPU Cores
  • 8 GB RAM
  • 250 GB space

Whats the maximum number of sites I can add?
Note: 99% of the sites are corePHP, Codeigniter, & Laravel. Remaining 1% is Wordpress

Hestia doesn’t have a limit

Monitor the load and add more if it is not to high…

1 Like

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.