Issue with web template

Please help me figure out the issue, I have multiple websites on Hestiacp using Apache. One of the website is under quic.cloud cdn and my firewall wordfence has an issue to get the proper IPs to filter. After some digging, it seems I could solve the issue with the Use of X-Forwarded-For HTTP header. So I needed to add the following code
RemoteIPHeader X-Forwarded-For
RemoteIPTrustedProxy 102.221.36.98

to a web template that I called customQuic.stpl, it is located in /usr/local/hestia/data/templates/web/apache2

After this I typed ```
sudo /usr/local/hestia/bin/v-rebuild-user myusername

I then log in my userspace on hestiacp dashboard and looked for the template but I could not find it, it is always on default.

What did I do wrong here ?
Thank you

The right template dir is: /usr/local/hestia/data/templates/web/apache2/php-fpm/

3 Likes

Also v-rebuild-user doesn’t rebuild web domain use

v-rebuild-web-domains instead

2 Likes

Thank you do I need to modify both default.stpl and default.tpl even though I use only SSL ?
Thanks

Yes other wise it will not work

1 Like

Taking advantage of the post, if I create a new wordpress template Ngnix for something like wordpress-xxxx after creating the template do I need to type a command or just access the web interface and change to the template I created?

Thanks Maison

Just change it via Web interface works fine

Is the v-rebuild-user command not necessary in this case? Only if I edit a default template?
Another question: I need to change both .stpl and .tpl files, right?

Thanks
Maison

No

You need to edit them both …

Thanks it is working now

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.