Log Error in Phpmyadmin

First of all, say that my English is not very good.
I have checked Issues in github(phpMyadmin blowfish_secret and TempDir Error · Issue #754 · hestiacp/hestiacp · GitHub)
and in the forum but I do not finish solving the error in the log when I enter phpmyadmin.
I am using ubuntu 20.04 and hestia version 1.2.4.
It is a clean facility.

Blockquote
AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: phpmyadmin: Failed to load /var/lib/phpmyadmin/config.inc.php Check group www-data has read access and open_basedir restrictions.PHP message: phpmyadmin: Failed to load /etc/phpmyadmin/config-db.php Check group www-data has read access and open_basedir restrictions.’

If I change the permissions to config-db-php, it disappears, but the the /var/lib/phpmyadmin/config.inc.php file in this path doesn’t exist, so I can’t change the permissions.

It seems that the phpmyadmin works fine, but I don’t know if it is possible to fix the error so that it doesn’t appear in the logs.

I have also tried in another test environment eliminating the phpmyadmin apt-get remove and reinstalling it from 0, if I use the default routes that error does not appear, but I have other bugs.