Lost access to my static IP. Need Help!

Hello, I recently was handed over an account and I was told I needed to purchase a static IP which i did. It seems the static IP is the only way I can log in and my VPN provider cannot explain to me why the static IP is no longer available, despite still paying for my subscription. I appreciate I am probably under qualified and probably shouldn’t have been passed this responsibility. I’m just hoping for some advice or help on what’s best to do next as it’s becoming problematic.
Any help would be appreciated thank you, especially from the HCP team.

Your question has nothing to do with HestiaCP. You will need to ask your hosting provider for assistance.

I assume this issue is because you’ve set “Use IP address allow list for login attempts” and used this static IP as the only allowed IP for logins, is that correct?

If your VPS hosting provider allows console/VNC access to the server you could try that to directly connect to the server and then use the Hestia CLI to create a new account which you can use to login.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.