Mail. ot pass the test after update to 1.2.1

Hi,
i have configured new domain and create mail but it not pass the test i have other domain with mail account and test is 10/10 but with this domain after upgrade not pass the test.

The DKIM signature of your message is:

v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=byvoz.comm; s=mail; h=Message-ID:Subject:To:From:Date:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=WlSR75ow2lKU2r7gxy9RcWuH+KBmYS2L/aA/awlD5wU=; b=CDY6bY+FlGoitaGYtFpshpuy9mtkMLhNMxPYNfihlN2VJ1i2UEzhspSXHHf3dheS3Gril1qUrGsux02Wd0RcJwo9m3pR3QcLxCNj+NqsOS5cASvj2sF1MvsAk6+1zsRZ+uqQTvPQbg6EKqSwt2Oeg4uSh1LMtUVbiBPCgsO3r3g=;

Your public key is:

"“v=DKIM1; k=rsa; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCY4sILSW3myTNTY63Ug4h8C+fbbuyYTPDBJqXDp0vxH39OjV8g4xcX51u9RdYCWUW3UAv7e+/sK+daHLOKGiF/AYtxzhPWtkk6T5iUp8O77kEBhffL6Uzj9lUm2jSz0ERqMdtwIZ8B8QM4h5hpujVdwLeY3k9HW533QHMC92adpQIDAQAB” "

Key length: 1024bits

Your DKIM signature is not valid

Your message failed the DMARC verification

A DMARC policy allows a sender to indicate that their emails are protected by SPF and/or DKIM, and give instruction if neither of those authentication methods passes. Please be sure you have a DKIM and SPF set before using DMARC.

You are not allowed to send a message with this address

DMARC DNS entry found for the domain _dmarc.byvoz.comm :

“v=DMARC1; p=quarantine; pct=100”

Verification details:

• mail-tester.comm; dkim=temperror (0-bit key; unprotected) header.d=byvoz.comm [email protected] header.b=CDY6bY+F; dkim-atps=neutral
  • mail-tester.comm; dmarc=fail header.from=byvoz.comm
  • mail-tester.comm; dkim=temperror (0-bit key; unprotected) header.d=byvoz.comm [email protected] header.b=CDY6bY+F; dkim-atps=neutral