Mail, to many Rejected messages

My users keep getting their emails rejected but exim4

mainlog.1:2024-02-14 20:37:56 H=client(smtpclient.apple) [174.54.201.225] X=TLS1.3:ECDHE_SECP256R1__RSA_PSS_RSAE_SHA256__AES_128_GCM:128 CV=no SNI=mail.domain.com F=[email protected] rejected RCPT [email protected]: Rejected because 174.54.201.225 is in a black list at zen.spamhaus.org

Many of the domains (unrelated) are having the same IP addresses.

Am i missing something? And of course, this is Mail going OUT, not incoming.

is 174.54.201.225 your server ip?

Most likely:

is this the issue

You mention your ‘users’ so if your mail server is sending is from this ip, your IP’s reverse isn’t set and can’t be set since it’s owned by a cable company. If you’re running off a VPS or a dedicated server, set your reverse, SPF, DKIM and DMARC.

rDNS/PTR record for 174.54.201.225 is "c-174-54-201-225.hsd1.pa.comcast.net".

Also the IP is blacklisted on 3 lists which will prevent email from being delivered. Run you IP through here: https://www.dnsbl.info/dnsbl-list.php and you’ll see where it’s been blocked.

No, this IP is the IP, which is on the Receiving mail server and it is blacklisted. I’ve been rejected for about 3 mails yesterday, with different mail domains and same IP, which is strange.

I have DKIM, DMARC, SPF, all configured + SMTP relay. But Hestia rejects some of the Outbound emails before they reach the SMTP relay since receiving MAIL servers are on the blacklist.

Any update to this issue too? I have same issue like this.

Or use a different DNS resolver…