Hello I am fan of Matomo Stats and with HestiaCP i get this message
Using LOAD DATA INFILE will greatly speed Matomo’s archiving process up. To make it available to Matomo, try updating your PHP & MySQL software and make sure your database user has the FILE privilege.
If your Matomo server tracks high traffic websites (eg. > 100,000 pages per month), we recommend trying to fix this problem.
Error: LOAD DATA INFILE failed… Error was:
ry #1: LOAD DATA INFILE : SQLSTATE: Invalid authorization specification: 1045 Access denied for user ‘dbusername’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES),
Try #2: LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE : SQLSTATE: Syntax error or access violation: 1148 The used command is not allowed with this MariaDB version
Troubleshooting: FAQ on matomo.org
Any ideas how to solve that?
Did you check the faq on Matomo?
If the LOAD DATA INFILE is still not working, try the following:
- check in your config/config.ini.php that you do not have
enable_load_data_infile=0 . If you see this line in the file, delete it.
- and/or update to the latest PHP version, or use the mysqli client (there are some known bugs with older PDO clients for mysql)
- and/or switch the client to
adapter=MYSQLI in the config/config.ini.php
- and/or disable in your php configuration php.ini the options
safe_mode . Restart webserver.
- and/or if you are using PHP-Mysqli, you may have to enable the PHP setting
mysqli.allow_local_infile = On
- on Ubuntu / Debian servers, you may try to uninstall
php5-mysql package and install instead php5-mysqlnd:
sudo apt-get install php5-mysqlnd
- on some systems you may also need to set
- You can change the permission for your Mysql user to allow the user to import the files:
GRANT FILE on *.* to [email protected] . Note it is generally not recommended for security reasons, and LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE should work without this additional
GRANT FILE permission.